Friday, June 12, 2009

Italian Greyhound?

Well, 'Diesel' (according to his tag) the Italian Greyhound was found wandering through our neighborhood. The phone number on his tag is disconnected, so for now we wait and see if someone puts up signs.

I will be taking him into our vet clinic tomorrow morning to see if he has a microchip, but I have my doubts because he doesn't have a rabies license on his collar either.

It was a little bit of a rocky start to get our dogs to calm down and stop chasing the 'fast moving object' that was Diesel. But by last night, after we managed to eat dinner, he spent his time laying on the couch next to us. He weighs in at a whopping 15 pounds...I think one of my cats weighs that much, or possible more, yet the cats are scared of him. He doesn't seem to even notice the cats...so that is good.

Hopefully he behaved himself today, since we leave him in the bathroom for fear that Amy, our greyhound/pit mix (ironically enough, one greyhound goes after another), would injure him.

I will try to update tomorrow and let you know if he has a chip.

On another note, I have not heard back from PACC after sending in my letter and backup paperwork, and when I called today, the lady was not at her desk, so I left a message. I am not holding my breath that I will get a call back. Next Tuesday could be interesting because I need to go pay Snoopy's yearly license fee...so I will try to talk to them about the Brook issue.

Hope everyone has a good weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment