Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Blog Feedback

I received a very sweet and encouraging email this morning (actually last night). Please see below:

Great post and awesome blog! Brook looks like a border collie/ Aussie type dog. She is SO cute! I rescued my Border/Aussie mix girl from PACC in 2006. She is the love of my life! I've since rescued another dog - a young male shep/pit mix from a rescue group (Cold Wet Noses). Thank you for your strong commitment to this dog and showing others how rewarding it is to rescue a dog that may not be perfect at first. Your blog shows people the good that could come from offering patience and good care to a dog in need! Some dogs have a bad history and just need some TLC and patience. Thanks for saving a life! :-)

Bless you!

Shawn

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Shawn,

I wanted to thank you for providing feedback and taking the time to look through my blog! I hope you have a great day,

Megan

No comments:

Post a Comment