Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Oro Valley to Look at Other Options besides PACC

The Town of Oro Valley will be considering a no-kill feasibility study for their 2009-2010 fiscal year budget at their town council meeting tonight. More details can be seen at this link: http://www.nokilltucson.org/OroValleyStudy

Below is the email that I sent to them, since I am not able to attend tonight's meeting:

Oro Valley Town Council:

I am writing with my support of the proposed No-Kill Municipal Animal Control Feasibility Study. I just recently (last Friday) rescued a dog who was on the "euthanasia list" at Pima County Animal Control. It is such a rewarding experience to give a second chance to an animal who has not had a good life thus far. Even though I live in Marana, I greatly appreciate the consideration that Oro Valley is giving to these animals in need.

Thank you for your time,

Megan

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
If anyone who lives in Tucson or surrounding areas has a chance, please email them also and let's work together to try and get some help for the animals!

Just remember, it is worth a few minutes of your time to send an email and help more dogs and cats!


I have discovered rawhide and it is good!

No comments:

Post a Comment