Friday, May 22, 2009

Day 8: We chased a Bird!

Well, this morning was off to a good start. Brook noticed a bird sitting on the sidewalk one house up the street from ours...and then she decided to run after it! I figured, 'why not' and ran with her. We got past the driveway (by this point the bird had flown away, so no animals were harmed) and then Brook turns around and looks at me with the expression that said "was I supposed to do that?" I reassured her that everything was fine and we turned around and walked back to our house. She was quite happy this morning, wagging her tail and then she went bonkers for the lunch meat I gave her with her pill...jumping around and licking my hands, even after the meat was gone. Only to have a life as simple as a pampered pooch! :-)

2 comments:

  1. OMG....What a great great morning! She sounds like she is feeling better!!! Go Brook, you chase those birds, start enjoying your new life!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your comment Kelly! This weekend should be great because we will be home a lot more and maybe we can take a "real" walk around the neighborhood with her.

    Have a great, long weekend!

    ReplyDelete